I ran post-review in debug mode

"post-review  --server=http://bzr.example.com --repository-url=bzr+ssh://
usern...@bzr.example.com/bzr/path/projectname/trunk/ --debug"

I got this error message

>>> RBTools 0.4.3
>>> Python 2.7.3 (default, Apr 10 2012, 23:24:47) [MSC v.1500 64 bit
(AMD64)]
>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7600
>>> Home = C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming
>>> Current Directory = C:\code\path\projectname\trunk
>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Bazaar repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: bzr info
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: C:\code\path\projectname\trunk, Base
path: /, Supports changesets: False
>>> Finished checking the repository type.
>>> HTTP GETting api/info/
DEBUG:root:Running: bzr diff -q -r submit:..
DEBUG:root:Command exited with rc 3: ['bzr', 'diff', '-q', '-r',
'submit:..']
bzr: ERROR: No submit branch available for branch
"C:/wrk/path/projectname/trunk/"
---
usern...@bzr.example.com/bzr/path/projectname/trunk/ for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://bzr.example.com/api/review-requests/:
{'repository': 'bzr+ssh://
usern...@bzr.example.com/bzr/path/projectname/trunk/'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 78
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://bzr.example.com/api/review-requests/28/diffs/:
{'basedir': '/'}
>>> Got API Error 219 (HTTP code 400): The specified diff file is empty
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'The specified diff
file is empty', u'code': 219}}

Error uploading diff

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.