Hello Everyone,
              I am working on Review Board. After selecting the 'New Review
Request' option, the user is directed to a web page which consists of
fields: Repository, Change number, Diff and a 'Create Review Request'
button. As i am also working on Perforce, i have selected 'Perforce' as the
repository and then created review request by filling the other fields like
summary, reviewers etc. I have also attached a file for reviewing and then
selected the 'Publish' button. My query is how do i get to know that the
file goes into the repository(which in my case is Perforce). Waiting for
Thanking you in anticipation.