Hi
This is a problem with how the apache server is configured. You are using
name based virtual hosting but defined the same ServerName for both the
VirtualHost definitions. Apache should have given you a warning when you
restarted the server, because it kind of hides the second VirtualHost
definition as the ServerName is the same for both. Because of this, the
second definition never gets picked up, which is why the second url is not
reachable but it works when you only have one of them in the sites-enabled
directory.

Try giving a different ServerName for each of the VirtualHost directives or
put both of those definitions inside of the same VirtualHost since you use
the same ServerName.

Regards
Raja