ReviewBoard Users,

We are new joiners to ReviewBoard. We are unable to create a new Review
request - it gives a page not found &see the below exceptions in the httpd
error log. Any insight is truely appreciated.

usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py:32:
DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
  import md5
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py:32:
DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
  import md5
httpd: subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c:1033: svn_dirent_join_many:
Assertion `svn_dirent_is_canonical(base, pool)' failed.
[Mon Mar 11 09:45:04 2013] [notice] child pid 5495 exit signal Aborted (6)

Thanks
-G