Hi,

First of all, 1.6.3 is really old. You should start with a modern version.

You didn't really give us enough info to be able to tell anything.

Please give us as much information as you can about your setup, including the
system (Linux distro, version), Review Board configuration, repository
configuration, and all relevant version numbers (libsvn, pysvn). Plus exact
repro steps.

Christian