Hi,

Review Board and Apache expect to live on some interface that will remain
consistent. Best to give your IP a domain and make sure that's configured
correctly, and then tell both Apache and Review Board to use it.

For Review Board, you can just go into your admin UI and change it in
General Settings. No need to re-install.