Hi Justin,

In theory, you should be able to upgrade from a 1.0rc2.1 install.

What you'd do is configure a new install to point to the same database, and
do 'rb-site upgrade' on the database. You can start this off by creating a
site (rb-site install), copying over your old site's settings_local.py
file, and then running 'rb-site upgrade' on the site.

In your case, BACK UP YOUR DATABASE FIRST! Can't stress this enough :)

Now, there is a bug some people have hit in the upgrade process for the
database, which you may be able to fix by installing the version of Django
Evolution from http://downloads.reviewboard.org/temp/django-evolution/

I'm still trying to figure out if we have all the right logic in there, and
are looking for people to test. Since you're likely to run into the issue,
you're a good candidate. So, on the new machine, install the appropriate
package from there, then do the above steps to migrate over your install.

(Note: This is where the backup comes in. If the upgrade fails, it's
possible that your database will be in a mixed state, and, depending on how
mixed, you may need to restore it. Hopefully this does not happen.)

The upgrade process may possibly tell you about a manual step or two you
have to make as well. If you got that far, the database upgrade, at least
in theory, went smoothly, though you'll need to spend some time
experimenting with aspects of the site to be sure.