<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-MJW84NOjg-Q/UT8DJs2sJeI/AAAAAAAABCI/w5sCj93vMw4/s1600/reviewboard.png>


On Tuesday, 12 March 2013 10:59:04 UTC+5:30, satish singh wrote:
>
> Hi Sir,
> I am trying to create a staging environment to get the look and feel of 
> Reveiwboard 1.7.5 and try to have some experience before migrating from 
> Review Board 1.6.3 to 1.7.5. To find the challenges in the migration... Its 
> a development server.
>
> On Tuesday, 12 March 2013 00:47:42 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>
>> Are you trying to do a development install (to actually write Review 
>> Board code), or a production install? You can't do the latter the way 
>> you're doing. You'll need to install an officially built package and follow 
>> our installation guide.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>>
>> On Mar 11, 2013, at 6:12, satish singh <triv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi sir,
>>
>> Thanks for replying, I did a fresh RB1.7.5 installation, not the Review 
>> Board is UP but images and JS is not loading. Even though the paths seems 
>> to be correct.
>>
>> Logs:
>> (RB1.7.5)bash-3.2$ python ./reviewboard/manage.py runserver 10.72.8.200
>>
>> REVIEWBOARD_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard
>> local_dir
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg
>> reviewboard/ is in the same directory as settings_local.py
>> testing paths--------satish
>> HTDOCS_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs
>> STATIC_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/static
>> MEDIA_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media
>> EXTENSIONS_STATIC_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext
>> ADMIN_MEDIA_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/staticadmin/
>> REVIEWBOARD_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard
>> local_dir
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg
>> reviewboard/ is in the same directory as settings_local.py
>> testing paths--------satish
>> HTDOCS_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs
>> STATIC_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/static
>> MEDIA_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media
>> EXTENSIONS_STATIC_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext
>> ADMIN_MEDIA_ROOT
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/staticadmin/
>> Validating models...
>>
>> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pycrypto-2.6-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:
>>  
>> PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using 
>> libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
>> 0 errors found
>> Django version 1.4.5, using settings 'reviewboard.settings'
>> Development server is running at http://10.72.8.200:8080/
>> Quit the server with CONTROL-C.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> satish.
>>
>> On Friday, 8 March 2013 06:50:22 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> You shouldn't ever be seeing or hitting any of this.
>>>
>>> How did you install Review Board? And did you do the required 'rb-site 
>>> upgrade'?
>>>
>>> Christian
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>>> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:00 AM, satish singh <triv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I tried to get into this issue further, here are my findings:
>>>>
>>>> Django version 1.4.5, using settings 'reviewboard.settings'
>>>> Development server is running at http://10.72.8.200:8080/
>>>> Quit the server with CONTROL-C.
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/comment-draft-small.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', 
>>>> path='rb/images/comment-draft-small.png', query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/comment-draft-small.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/star_on.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path='rb/images/star_on.png', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/star_on.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/shipit.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path='rb/images/shipit.png', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/shipit.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/convo.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path='rb/images/convo.png', query='', 
>>>> fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/convo.png
>>>> [07/Mar/2013 11:49:00] "GET /dashboard/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/delete.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/delete.png', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/delete.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/edit.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/edit.png', query='', 
>>>> fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/edit.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/favicon_notify.ico
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/favicon_notify.ico', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/favicon_notify.ico
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/resize-grip.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/resize-grip.png', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/resize-grip.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/spinner.gif
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/spinner.gif', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/spinner.gif
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/star_off.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/star_off.png', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/star_off.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/favicon.ico
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/favicon.ico', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/favicon.ico
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/apple-home-icon.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', 
>>>> path=u'rb/images/apple-home-icon.png', query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/apple-home-icon.png
>>>> name
>>>> rb/css/common.min.css
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path='rb/css/common.min.css', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/css/common.min.css
>>>> name
>>>> lib/js/csshover2.htc
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'lib/js/csshover2.htc', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> lib/js/csshover2.htc
>>>> name
>>>> lib/js/pngfix.htc
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'lib/js/pngfix.htc', query='', 
>>>> fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> lib/js/pngfix.htc
>>>> name
>>>> rb/css/ie_hacks.css
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/css/ie_hacks.css', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/css/ie_hacks.css
>>>> name
>>>> lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js
>>>> name
>>>> rb/images/logo.png
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'rb/images/logo.png', query='', 
>>>> fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> rb/images/logo.png
>>>> name
>>>> lib/js/jquery-ui-1.8.24.custom.min.js
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', 
>>>> path=u'lib/js/jquery-ui-1.8.24.custom.min.js', query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> lib/js/jquery-ui-1.8.24.custom.min.js
>>>> name
>>>> lib/js/3rdparty.min.js
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path='lib/js/3rdparty.min.js', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> lib/js/3rdparty.min.js
>>>> name
>>>> djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js
>>>> parsed_name
>>>> SplitResult(scheme='', netloc='', path=u'djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js', 
>>>> query='', fragment='')
>>>> client_name
>>>> djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js
>>>> ERROR:root:Exception thrown for user AnonymousUser at 
>>>> http://10.72.8.200:8080/account/login/?next_page=/dashboard/
>>>>
>>>> The file 'djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js' could not be found with 
>>>> <pipeline.storage.PipelineCachedStorage object at 0x9d5202c>.
>>>>
>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 111, in get_response
>>>>     response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Djblets-0.7.11-py2.7.egg/djblets/auth/views.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 80, in login
>>>>     return render_to_response(template_name, context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/shortcuts/__init__.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 20, in render_to_response
>>>>     return HttpResponse(loader.render_to_string(*args, **kwargs), 
>>>> **httpresponse_kwargs)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/loader.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 171, in render_to_string
>>>>     return t.render(Context(dictionary))
>>>>
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 140, in render
>>>>     return self._render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 134, in _render
>>>>     return self.nodelist.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 823, in render
>>>>     bit = self.render_node(node, context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 837, in render_node
>>>>     return node.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/loader_tags.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 123, in render
>>>>     return compiled_parent._render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 134, in _render
>>>>     return self.nodelist.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 823, in render
>>>>     bit = self.render_node(node, context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 837, in render_node
>>>>     return node.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 1107, in render
>>>>     return func(*resolved_args, **resolved_kwargs)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/staticfiles/templatetags/staticfiles.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 13, in static
>>>>     return staticfiles_storage.url(path)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/staticfiles/storage.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 120, in url
>>>>
>>>>     hashed_name = self.hashed_name(clean_name).replace('\\', '/')
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/staticfiles/storage.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 80, in hashed_name
>>>>     (clean_name, self))
>>>> ValueError: The file 'djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js' could not be found 
>>>> with <pipeline.storage.PipelineCachedStorage object at 0x9d5202c>.
>>>> ERROR:django.request:Internal Server Error: /account/login/
>>>>
>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 111, in get_response
>>>>     response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Djblets-0.7.11-py2.7.egg/djblets/auth/views.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 80, in login
>>>>     return render_to_response(template_name, context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/shortcuts/__init__.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 20, in render_to_response
>>>>     return HttpResponse(loader.render_to_string(*args, **kwargs), 
>>>> **httpresponse_kwargs)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/loader.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 171, in render_to_string
>>>>     return t.render(Context(dictionary))
>>>>
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 140, in render
>>>>     return self._render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 134, in _render
>>>>     return self.nodelist.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 823, in render
>>>>     bit = self.render_node(node, context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 837, in render_node
>>>>     return node.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/loader_tags.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 123, in render
>>>>     return compiled_parent._render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 134, in _render
>>>>     return self.nodelist.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 823, in render
>>>>     bit = self.render_node(node, context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 837, in render_node
>>>>     return node.render(context)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/template/base.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 1107, in render
>>>>     return func(*resolved_args, **resolved_kwargs)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/staticfiles/templatetags/staticfiles.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 13, in static
>>>>     return staticfiles_storage.url(path)
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/staticfiles/storage.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 120, in url
>>>>
>>>>     hashed_name = self.hashed_name(clean_name).replace('\\', '/')
>>>>   File 
>>>> "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/staticfiles/storage.py",
>>>>  
>>>> line 80, in hashed_name
>>>>     (clean_name, self))
>>>> ValueError: The file 'djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js' could not be found 
>>>> with <pipeline.storage.PipelineCachedStorage object at 0x9d5202c>.
>>>> [07/Mar/2013 11:51:01] "GET /account/login/?next_page=/dashboard/ 
>>>> HTTP/1.1" 500 351
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Please if some one can give some inputs on this.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thursday, 7 March 2013 15:52:00 UTC+5:30, satish singh wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>  Hi Team,
>>>>>
>>>>> Can some one guide me with this error which I am getting after 
>>>>> installing ReviewBoard 1.7.5.
>>>>>
>>>>> When I try to log in to ReviewBoard I get the below error:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**core/handlers/base.py", line 150, in 
>>>>> get_response
>>>>>
>>>>>     response = callback(request, **param_dict)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/decorators.py", line 91, in 
>>>>> _wrapped_view
>>>>>
>>>>>     response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**views/defaults.py", line 21, in 
>>>>> page_not_found
>>>>>
>>>>>     return http.HttpResponseNotFound(t.**render(RequestContext(request, 
>>>>> {'request_path': request.path})))
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 140, in render
>>>>>
>>>>>     return self._render(context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 134, in 
>>>>> _render
>>>>>
>>>>>     return self.nodelist.render(context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 823, in render
>>>>>
>>>>>     bit = self.render_node(node, context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 837, in 
>>>>> render_node
>>>>>
>>>>>     return node.render(context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/loader_tags.py", line 123, 
>>>>> in render
>>>>>
>>>>>     return compiled_parent._render(**context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 134, in 
>>>>> _render
>>>>>
>>>>>     return self.nodelist.render(context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 823, in render
>>>>>
>>>>>     bit = self.render_node(node, context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 837, in 
>>>>> render_node
>>>>>
>>>>>     return node.render(context)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**template/base.py", line 1107, in 
>>>>> render
>>>>>
>>>>>     return func(*resolved_args, **resolved_kwargs)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/staticfiles/**templatetags/staticfiles.py",
>>>>>  
>>>>> line 13, in static
>>>>>
>>>>>     return staticfiles_storage.url(path)
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/staticfiles/storage.**py", 
>>>>> line 114, in url
>>>>>
>>>>>     hashed_name = self.hashed_name(clean_name).**replace('\\', '/')
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>   File "/u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/**python2.7/site-packages/**
>>>>> Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/staticfiles/storage.**py", 
>>>>> line 74, in hashed_name
>>>>>
>>>>>     (clean_name, self))
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>> ValueError: The file 'djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js' could not be found 
>>>>> with <pipeline.storage.**PipelineCachedStorage object at 0x92d0f8c>.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks 
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Satish
>>>>>
>>>>  -- 
>>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>> reviewboard...@googlegroups.com
>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>  
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>
>>>  -- 
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> reviewboard...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>  
>>  
>>
>>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to