Glad it's working!

The only media files you'd want to copy are the ones in htdocs/media/uploaded.
They should stay in the same file path, and shouldn't go into static.

What's important about srytings_local.py is making sure your SECRET_KEY is the
same between both, so that authentication of existing users still works.

Christian