That's a known issue. We tell pysvn about the path and username, but it chooses
to ignore the username. We should probably rewrite the path on-the-fly, but I
fear that can lead to unexpected configuration problems.

You should be able to put the username in and just have the original in Mirror
Path for lookup, or better yet, just specify the repository name in
.reviewboardrc.

Christian