Hi everyone,

The new RBTools 0.5 is out. This is a major release, led by our own Steven
MacLeod, and is, to me, the most exciting release of RBTools we've put out.
There's a bunch of new command line scripts and a brand new Python API that
you can use to talk to Review Board.

There's a lot of new awesomeness that I'm not going to repeat here.
Instead, I'll just link you to our official announcement.

http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/03/19/rbtools-0-5-released/

If you have questions about using the Python API or developing scripts,
please use reviewboard-...@googlegroups.com. Otherwise, go ahead and post
here!