Hi everyone,

The new RBTools 0.5 is out. This is a major release, led by our own Steven
MacLeod, and is, to me, the most exciting release of RBTools we've put out.
There's a bunch of new command line scripts and a brand new Python API that
you can use to talk to Review Board.

There's a lot of new awesomeness that I'm not going to repeat here.
Instead, I'll just link you to our official announcement.

If you have questions about using the Python API or developing scripts,
please use reviewboard-...@googlegroups.com. Otherwise, go ahead and post