That looks correct. I'm not quire sure what's going wrong.

Could you provide me with the JSON payload being used to create the review
request resource. You can get this by running:

review_requests = rb_conn.get_root().get_review_
requests(time_added_from=time_added, status='pending', max_results=1)

for rr in review_requests:
    print rr._resource._payload