The OpenLMI developers discovered a bug[1] today related to whitespace
display in the diff viewer. Specifically, whitespace changes are not
being shown, regardless of the setting of "Hide Extra Whitespace" or
"Hide Whitespace changes" toggles.

This is a pretty serious regression, particularly when dealing with
reviews of Python code, which as I'm sure the Review Board developers
know relies heavily on accurate whitespace.

Mostly I'm bringing this to the list to raise awareness of this bug in
the hopes that it will be fixed more quickly.

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit