Hi all,

My manager has asked about generating reports from our Review Board so we
can see certain information every week or so - things like how many review
requests actually get reviewed, by who, and so on.

I've tried searching for an existing solution to do something like this but
haven't found anything so far. Does anyone know of any options, or might we
have to make something ourselves? And if so, any pointers?