Hi Robert,
What version of Review Board is there server running? Could you also
provide the output of rbt post -d --server=http://my.review.board.url
--p4-client=$c
--p4-port=$p --username=myuser --password=mypassword %C

The post-review script is still part of rbtools 0.5, so you can use that as
a backup until we have this figured out.