Hi,

RBTools looks for the type of repository by looping through the list of types
and checking each. I guess at one point the order if this list must have
changed.

We're going to introduce an option in an upcoming RBTools 0.5.x release to
allow you to specify the repository type directly instead of having to scan for
it. Until then, the only options I have are to downgrade or to modify the
source.

Christian