Hi all,

I'm using an SVN server that runs on Windows and uses NTLM auth and a
ReviewBoard instance configured in Active Directory mode.
I am trying to configure a repository but ReviewBoard does not seem to be
able to authenticate successfully against the repository even if I provide
a valid username and password.

Please help.