Hello Everyone,
I have set Perforce as the repository for Review Board. I have created
diffs in Perforce and when i'm trying to upload the diff in the Review
Board through the 'New Review Request' option and then 'Update'-> 'Upload
Diff', its giving the error that the specified diff file is empty. Please
help.
Thanks!