Creating diff in Perforce:
In Perforce, I selected a file from workspace, and right clicked on it,
then selected the 'diff against' option. This displays a 'Diff' dialog box
with fields for 1st and 2nd path of files. After filling these fields I
clicked the 'Diff' button.
Uploading diff in Review Board:
After clicking the 'Create Review Request' button, I selected 'update' ->
'upload diff ' which appears in the upper left corner. Then I chose the
diff and parent diff from the Perforce workspace and uploaded it but the
'specified diff is empty' error occurs.
What must be going wrong?

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit