Creating diff in Perforce:
In Perforce, I selected a file from workspace, and right clicked on it,
then selected the 'diff against' option. This displays a 'Diff' dialog box
with fields for 1st and 2nd path of files. After filling these fields I
clicked the 'Diff' button.
Uploading diff in Review Board:
After clicking the 'Create Review Request' button, I selected 'update' ->
'upload diff ' which appears in the upper left corner. Then I chose the
diff and parent diff from the Perforce workspace and uploaded it but the
'specified diff is empty' error occurs.
What must be going wrong?

Thanks!