Hi Chris,

Its seems my response are getting overlapped, sorry for inconvenience.

Diff get generated using rbtools, repository used is perforce. I guess
rbtools using diff util to generate diff.

Also there is another issue also. When single line change RB web console
view diff shows complete file as change.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

-Chuck