Hi,

So far we've been using Perforce, now we need to integrate with SVN also.

But I am bit confused with SVN.

Is it possible to raise review requests in SVN on pre-commited code like we
do in Perforce.if so how.

In perforce the review cycle seems very simple,as below

Check out->Raise Review->Get comments->Update source according to the
Comments->Update the Review->Close the Review(Changes are fine)->Check in
the code back to Perforce

Please tell me how to do the same kind of review in SVN also, if possible.

Regards,
kvr