Anyone know if this plugin works for intellij 12?

I use it with 11 at the moment, has a few bugs, doesn't seem to have been
maintained for a while, I was thinking of branching it to github and fixing
some stuff just not got round to it yet :)

One big problem with the plugin is that it doesn't support https, I ended
up rolling my own version in my old place because of this, but that was
only for self signed certificates.