I am running Reviewboard 1.6.3 with authentication vs a certain AD
controller, lets call it site1.ad.com

I am running Reviewboard 1.7.6, with authentication against a different AD
controller, lets call it site2.ad.com

I have successfully moved the reviews from the 1.6.3 site to the 1.7.6.

How do I associate the reviews on my new site, with new users ?    The
accounts on site1 and site2 are the same people, it's just a new AD
controller.