ok I misspoke.  The First and Last names are the same... but the account
names are different.     The email addresses are different.
So the accounts aren't really the same.

Here's what's happening.

I have a lot of reviews for troy.kn...@firstcompany.com

We have either changed our name or moved or got acquired.

My new AD account shows up in reviewboard as tkn...@secondcompany.com

Does that make sense?

Will I have to manually poke around in the mysql db?

I notice that in table review_reviews, there is a "user_id" column.