Sure, that's possible. You just make changes to your working directory in
svn, use rbtools (or 'svn diff') to create your diffs, and go through the
code review process the same way.

The only major difference is that when you're using rbtools to update an
existing review request, you need to specify the review request ID, since
there's no CLN->review request mapping like there is with perforce.

-David