Hi Jacob,

These are all great ideas. The first and last are ones I've given some thought
to, but haven't been in a position to work on yet.

We're working on modernizing our JavaScript codebase and doing some prep work
for 1.8, but sometime in there I'm hoping to do a revamp of the diff viewer.
I'll see if I can find a nice way to implement these features in that.

Christian