Somehow when I upgraded our 2 reviewboard servers to 1.7.6 one of them
ended up with an incorrect path in the siteconfig_siteconfiguration table
(mysql).   This string is correct:

"search_index_file": "/var/www/reviewboard-testcases/data",

But this one is not:

 "site_media_root":"/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media",

My httpd conf files has these settings:

        <Location "/static">
                  SetHandler None
        </Location>
        Alias /media "/var/www/reviewboard-testcases/htdocs/media"
        Alias /static "/var/www/reviewboard-testcases/htdocs/static"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard-testcases/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviewboard-testcases/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"

I'm not real comfortable with mysql - is there a way I can fix that path in
the database without manually editing the table?

Thanks

--Steve