I am having an issue with RB sending cookie with Path set to / while in
fact living under /rb. This problem is not visible until I use rbt. It
searches for the cookie in its cache and the cookie is never found since
it's saved with Path = /, but it's looking for Path = /rb/. So am I doing
something wrong, do I have to set the Path somewhere, or is it a bug? I
just checked my RB config file and it contains SITE_ROOT = '/rb/', so I was
thinking that it might be enough, but obviously it is not... Btw it's RB

Thanks for help!

Ondrej Kupka