So I have a ruby script used for grabbing information on RB requests etc
from our Review Board. It was pretty slow at the best of times but since we
upgraded to the latest version of RB yesterday from 1.6 the time it takes
the script to run has been multiplied by about 5 =/

I can give more details on the specific requests being made if needed but
does anyone off the top of their head know of any changes to the API or
anything since 1.6 that might be causing this?