Hi Christian,

nope, not the default reviewer stuff (we use it too, and it's extremely
useful).

What I would like to configure through the API is what is found in the
Admin page, say admin/db/scmtools/repository/X, under "Access Control" when
I mark the repo to be not publicly accessible.  I would go there in the UI
and select a group in the "Review group with access" and move it to the
list "Chosen review group with access"

Is it clearer ?

And by the way, any other idea to migrate a set of repo definition from a
1.6.x to 1.7.6 server will be fine with me.  We don't want to migrate all
the data just the repo definitions (and groups obviously).

Regards,
Thierry