> On Monday, April 2, 2012 9:12:02 AM UTC-6, ed wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I am trying to use reviewboard with Rational Synergy (moving away from
>> synergy to something else is not an option).
>> I searched the group for information on whether or not that is possible,
>> but I could only find a couple of posts from 4 years ago which indicate I
>> may be able to do what I want.

I have gotten Rational Synergy to work with reviewboard for my company.
The approach I took was

1. Set up a git repository in reviewboard
2. Wrote a script that formats a Synergy task in git diff format (with
%name:%type:%subsystem as the filename and the CVID padded out to 40
characters as the version hash), creates a review request (using the
Synergy task attributes), and uploads the diff
3. Created a tiny web application that just outputs the contents of files
(or directory listing if a directory object is given) via Synergy when
given their CVID
4. Changed the reviewboard repository to point to the web application in
the "Raw file URL mask:" field
5. I then took the actual git repository offline, as ReviewBoard now never
needs to contact it.  Instead, it thinks it's talking to a git repository
when it's talking to my web application.

I know this is an old thread, but I hope this helps!