Hi All,
    I have ReviewBoard 1.7.6 running with Apache2 on Ubuntu. I created a
brand new site with rb-site and removed the default site that Apache has on
Ubuntu. I can load review board, however the CSS and JavaScripts are not
being loaded. In searching through the archives I have seen some mails
about this issue, but haven't found a solution. I would appreciate any help
with this issue. I can provide the configuration files etc if anyone needs
to see them. Just let me know which ones.

 - Rajiv