So I've setup reviewboard 1.7.6 on a Fedora 18 desktop (via yum) to test
out the RB hotness I keep hearing about and am running into some issues. So
first off, for each group in our company, they have a separate 'nix user
with repo access controlled via gitolite. Redmine + a slightly customized
redmine_gitolite plugin wrap it all and manage access control so teams can
pointy / clicky permissions in the shiney webui. The goal is to integrate
this somewhat with reviewboard so we can send post reviews for teammates in
remote offices.

The problem:
I ran rb-install and installed to /srv/jeff-codereview as an example,
slightly modified the apache-wsgi.conf, and included it into the apache
config. RB comes up and I got ldap access all happy. When setting up a new
git repo in RB, I am trying to use a repo mirror.

So I set things up like this:
    Hosting Service: (None - Custom Repository)
    Mirror Path: ssh://test-redmine/test-repo.git
    Raw file URL Mask: Blank. The repo browser is not viewable unless a
user is logged into redmine
    Username: test-git
    Password: Blank. It is using ssh keys
    Publically Accessible: [ ] - We don't want any of the code to be
publically accessible.

I made a group with access and that group does contain some users.

I've tried doing a git clone in /srv/jeff-codereview/repos/admin-ui with
--bare and a normal working copy. I also generated a ssh key and put the
ssh key in the relevant gitolite keydir + gave it R access on the repo via
gitolite. The gitolite config with the RB generated ssh key works as
expected.

No matter what I do, I get the dreaded "Please correct the error below"
page yet there are 0 fields highlighted. I've read all of the docs I could
find on your website and think I've done things correctly. What is the best
way to proceed and to troubleshoot this?