So I've setup reviewboard 1.7.6 on a Fedora 18 desktop (via yum) to test
out the RB hotness I keep hearing about and am running into some issues. So
first off, for each group in our company, they have a separate 'nix user
with repo access controlled via gitolite. Redmine + a slightly customized
redmine_gitolite plugin wrap it all and manage access control so teams can
pointy / clicky permissions in the shiney webui. The goal is to integrate
this somewhat with reviewboard so we can send post reviews for teammates in
remote offices.

The problem:
I ran rb-install and installed to /srv/jeff-codereview as an example,
slightly modified the apache-wsgi.conf, and included it into the apache
config. RB comes up and I got ldap access all happy. When setting up a new
git repo in RB, I am trying to use a repo mirror.

So I set things up like this:
    Hosting Service: (None - Custom Repository)
    Mirror Path: ssh://test-redmine/test-repo.git
    Raw file URL Mask: Blank. The repo browser is not viewable unless a
user is logged into redmine
    Username: test-git
    Password: Blank. It is using ssh keys
    Publically Accessible: [ ] - We don't want any of the code to be
publically accessible.

I made a group with access and that group does contain some users.

I've tried doing a git clone in /srv/jeff-codereview/repos/admin-ui with
--bare and a normal working copy. I also generated a ssh key and put the
ssh key in the relevant gitolite keydir + gave it R access on the repo via
gitolite. The gitolite config with the RB generated ssh key works as

No matter what I do, I get the dreaded "Please correct the error below"
page yet there are 0 fields highlighted. I've read all of the docs I could
find on your website and think I've done things correctly. What is the best
way to proceed and to troubleshoot this?

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit