hi,

little up.  Let me know if I should post it to the dev list, but I would
rather not cross post unless instructed to do so :)

I have looked again at the API and unless I miss something I don't see a
way of achieving this.  I can manage in another way but I really would like
to know if it is by design or if I missed something

Regards,
Thierry