On Apr 14, 2013, at 18:06, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> After much blood, sweat and tears, I have finally managed to land
> ReviewBoard 1.7.6 in the EPEL 6 add-on repository for Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux 6 (and its clones). The update should filter out to the
> [epel-testing] mirrors in the next 24-48 hours. Please test carefully
> and provide feedback if anything is amiss.

Thanks for making this available.  It can't wait to try it out, but
I've waited 4 days, and I still don't see the new version:

# yum clean all
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
Cleaning repos: base epel extras google-chrome rpmforge updates
Cleaning up Everything

# rm -fr /var/cache/yum/*

# yum --disablerepo=\* --enablerepo=epel info ReviewBoard
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
                                     | 7.4 kB     00:00
                                     | 4.2 kB     00:00
                                     | 4.2 MB     00:02
Available Packages
Name        : ReviewBoard
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 1.6.16
Release     : 1.el6
Size        : 1.2 M
Repo        : epel
Summary     : Web-based code review tool
URL         : http://www.review-board.org
License     : MIT
Description : Review Board is a powerful web-based code review tool that offers
            : developers an easy way to handle code reviews. It scales well
from small
            : projects to large companies and offers a variety of tools to take
            : of the stress and time out of the code review process.

# cat /etc/yum.repos.d/epel.repo
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - $basearch

Can you verify that it made it to the mirrors?