>________________________________

It's currently in epel-testing.  Can you install it with:

# yum --enablerepo=epel-testing install ReviewBoard

If you find it works without issue, give the package some karma (via link
below), that'll speed up its journey into the stable epel repo.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ReviewBoard-1.7.6-4.el6.3,python-django-evolution-0.6.9-1.el6.1,python-slimit-0.7.4-3.el6,nodejs-less-1.3.3-3.el6,python-djblets-0.7.11-2.el6,python-django-pipeline-1.2.24-2.el6

Thanks,
Paul