On 04/18/2013 01:46 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Generally speaking, you should never install from a tarball. It requires
> a bunch of additional build dependencies you should not deal with.
> They're really for our usage. Instead, you should get the eggs only.
>
> There's a lot of dependencies. An offline install is a definite hassle.
> I'd recommend installing it in, say, a VM using the same version of
> Python as the destination system, and then you'll have a good reference
> to each thing you'll need to download and install on the machine.
>
> If you're just looking to try it out, BitNami offers a couple options
> that may help:
>
> http://bitnami.com/stack/reviewboard

Another option might be to install it on RHEL/CentOS 6, using the RPM
packages I've provided for EPEL (1.7.6 is currently in the epel-testing
repository[1]). You can then just download the complete set of RPMs to
the machine (or sneakernet them to it via USB key) and install them locally.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL