Hi,

For some reason I am unable to view the diffs for multiple files on
Reviewboard v1.7.6.
I can only see the diff for the first file. The rest of the file diffs are
stuck loading forever (with the little circular animated loading icon)

I've tried with Internet Explorer 8, 9, Google Chrome and firefox and I get
the same behavior.
I even tried clearing my internet cache but that doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Thanks,

-JW