post-review will execute the 'p4' command using the port that you're
passing into --p4-port. If you have a valid P4PORT environment variable
that you'd prefer to use, don't pass --p4-port. Since it looks like the
server at pf-sa-perforce:19773 refuses non-SSL connections, then you
probably do need the ssl: prefix.

-David