Its seems for ssl enabled and configured list present in the reviewboard is
not handled in the post-review tool.

        if isinstance(self.info.path, list):
            repositories = self.get_repositories()

            debug("Repositories on Server: %s" % repositories)
            debug("Server Aliases: %s" % self.info.path)

            for repository in repositories:
                if repository['path'] in self.info.path:
                    self.info.path = repository['path']
                    break

Reviewboard Admin guide says to register ssl enable repository use ssl:
prefix, when it gets registered with name ssl:perforce:1234, but
self.info.path will give you list of repositories without ssl: prefix hence
it die reporting all these messages.

Just to let you know that "p4 info" output gives you Server Address without
ssl prefix i.e perforce:1234.

Do you guys think the logic to handle multiple repository having ssl enable
perforce repository configured needs changes, please let me know if i am
wrong.

-Chuck