On Sun 21 Apr 2013 05:05:19 PM EDT, Christian Hammond wrote:
> We had a regression when creating new site installations. While
> unfortunate, it gave us the opportunity for a cool version number. So
> it all works out in the end.
>
> Review Board 1.7.7.1 is out. If you already have a working site, then
> no need to upgrade, but if you had trouble creating a site, get it.
>
> Release notes are
> available: http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/1.7.7.1/

Packages for Fedora 18, 19 and RHEL/CentOS 6 have been built and will be
showing up in the updates-testing or epel-testing repositories within 48
hours. Please remember that you will need to run 'rb-site upgrade
/path/to/site' after installing these new packages.

Fedora:
yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing ReviewBoard

RHEL:
yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing ReviewBoard

The Bodhi update links can be found at:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/ReviewBoard

If you install these testing packages and find issues or they work
properly, please note this on the Web UI so I can know when it's safe to
submit them for the stable repositories.