Hi,
I'm trying to install Reviewboard on centos5.
Using : Python2.7, Reviewboard -1.7.x and Django-1.4x
with Apache2.2

I also rebuild mod_wsgi with python2.7 and --enable-shared.
After solving one thing that led to another, I'm finally stuck on a seg
fault.
On doing a core dump and inspecting it, I see the following error:
PyErr_Restore () from /usr/lib64/libpython2.4.so.1.0

I've now hit a roadblock , Can someone please provide some pointers?

Thanks,