On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 3:04 AM, Stephen Gallagher <
step...@gallagherhome.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 24, 2013, Christian Hammond wrote:
>> Hi Ian,
>> We have this mostly ironed out, but it may not become part of the
>> standard Review Board install.
>> We're putting together a for-pay add-on package for Review Board to
>> improve support in enterprises. Things like enhanced scalability and some
>> deeper integration with more Enterprise-level services. We may end up
>> putting the GitHub Enterprise support into that bundle. It's something
>> we're still figuring out, but if this is of interest to you, we can add you
>> to a beta list.
> I would be interested in participating in such a beta as well. What
> other features are you looking at including in a premium add-on?
I'll get a signup form going when we're closer and make sure to let you

The primary bits being worked on right now are improved scalability. Review
Board works pretty well on a single server, but if you want to scale out
beyond that, there's a bunch of work that needs to be done. Work we've done
for RBCommons.

One bit of this that we have in the enterprise package today is automatic
SSH key scale-out, so you don't have to do any custom sync of SSH keys
across servers. Also looking into adding support for multiple SSH keys, and
down the road, diff generation/parsing scale out.

Of course, we're also putting GitHub Enterprise support in there, and
possibly support for other enterprise systems, if we see demand.