Hi,

I am trying to post two pre-commit reviews using post-review. One review
contains a newly added, unversioned SVN file and other review contains an
edited, versioned file. I am able to generate diff for the edited file and
upload that to a new review request, but not able to post it using
post-review. For newly added file I am simply not able to do anything
neither able to generate a diff nor able to use post-review.

I know similar
topic<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/reviewboard/HJa6fJgKkDA>has
 been discussed long back, but things are not working for me at all.

Following are the errors I am getting - (Please let me know if there is any
other log which I can attach apart from debug output)

NEW FILE
C:\Workspace\Kite\Server\Kite>post-review -d
src\main\java\edu\kite\controller\ActivityController.java
>>> RBTools 0.5
>>> Python 2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:54:46) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
(Intel)]
>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7600
>>> Home = C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming
>>> Current Directory = C:\Workspace\Kite\Server\Kite
>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Bazaar repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Plastic repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: svn://www.kite-test.com/kite_server, Base
path: /Kite, Supports changesets: False
>>> Finished checking the repository type.
DEBUG:root:Running: svn propget reviewboard:url
C:\Workspace\Kite\Server\Kite
>>> HTTP GETting api/info/
DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
src\main\java\edu\kite\controller\ActivityController.java
Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'diff', '--diff-cmd=diff',
'src\\main\\java\\edu\\kite\\controller\\ActivityController.java']
["svn: E150000:
'C:\\Workspace\\Kite\\Server\\Kite\\src\\main\\java\\edu\\kite\\controller\\ActivityController.java'

is not under version control\n"]

EDITED FILE

C:\Workspace\Kite\Server\Kite>post-review -d
src\main\java\edu\kite\controller\TestController.java
>>> RBTools 0.5
>>> Python 2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:54:46) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
(Intel)]
>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7600
>>> Home = C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming
>>> Current Directory = C:\Workspace\Kite\Server\Kite
>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Bazaar repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Plastic repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: svn://www.kite-test.com/kite_server, Base
path: /Kite, Supports changesets: False
>>> Finished checking the repository type.
DEBUG:root:Running: svn propget reviewboard:url
C:\Workspace\Kite\Server\Kite
>>> HTTP GETting api/info/
DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
src\main\java\edu\kite\controller\TestController.java
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info
src/main/java/edu/kite/controller/TestController.java
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info src/main/java/edu/kite/controller
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info src/main/java/edu/kite
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info src/main/java/edu
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info src/main/java
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info src/main
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info src
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info
src/main/java/edu/kite/controller/TestController.java
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info
src/main/java/edu/kite/controller/TestController.java
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info
src/main/java/edu/kite/controller/TestController.java
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://reviewboard.kitesystems.com/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> HTTP GETting http://reviewboard.kitesystems.com/api/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting http://reviewboard.kitesystems.com/api/repositories/1/
>>> HTTP GETting http://reviewboard.kitesystems.com/api/repositories/1/info/
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: svn://www.kite-test.com/kite_server/Kite,
Base path: /, Supports changesets: False
svn://www.kite-test.com/kite_server/Kite for None
http://reviewboard.kitesystems.com/api/review-requests/: {'repository':
u'svn://www.kite-test.com/kite_server/Kite'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 581
>>> HTTP POSTing to
http://reviewboard.kitesystems.com/api/review-requests/10/diffs/:
{'basedir': '/'}
>>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the
repository
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file':
u'/Kite/src/main/java/edu/kite/controller/TestController.java', u'err':
{u'msg': u'The file was not found in the repository', u'code': 207}, u'revi
sion': u'445'}

Error uploading diff

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.