Hi,

That script is ancient and definitely not what you want. In fact, you don't
want anything in reviewboard.googlecode.com. Look at
http://github.com/reviewboard/rbtools/

When you ran the 'svn diff' command, it said that file isn't under version
control. Does that file, as listed, exist on the filesystem, or is the
computed path wrong?

What do you have for the Path and Mirror Path settings on the repository
side? Are they pointing to the root of the SVN repository, or inside a
subdirectory of it? It needs to be the root.