Hi,
 Can you please suggest  what wrong i am doing when trying svn hook in
post-commit.
When i try this command - diff gets uploaded to reviewboard under but when
try same from svn hooks it fails. what am i missing. what needs to be done
with cookie?

 /opt/Python-2.7.3/bin/python     /opt/Python-2.7.3/bin/post-review
--server=http://codereview.mt.com -repository-url=svnrepo-navision
--username=admin --password=admin --review-request-id=162 -p