Hi Christian,

When i was creating a new site directory it didn't give me an option to
select PostgresSql and it has only mysql and sqllite(not for production)
and i picked up mysql, went through the steps and encountered an error

_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user
'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)") .Doesn't the 1.7.7.1 version
supports postgressql?