Hi Christian,
*
I have the similar problem.

I want to review the files before adding them to svn repository( I want to
do a pre-commit review for that) since I am getting nothing when I issue
svn diff,how to upload diff in the reviewboard web interface for the newly
created files.
Should I run svn add before generating svn diff ?
Please help.