I re-installed all the python database bindings, created an empty database
and then the installation was successful. But when i restart the httpd
service it threw me an error like this

[root@reviewboard1 conf]# /sbin/service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1013 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'WSGIScriptAlias', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
i installed wsgi and while configuring it it threw me an error no
Makefile.in exists? How can i get the installation to right way..