Never mind i got it fixed but the latest issue is website not
being accessible.Look below for the error

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.